Thursday, April 23, 2015

Future Happenings at ASC

Hello all, I hope this finds you extremely well and at peace. Just wanted to give everyone some upcoming information about new things in the works. By the end of May I will be doing interventions of all forms( addictions, depression, hording, gambling etc) pretty much anything that is interfering and destructive to ones life. I will do this both locally and out of state. I am also getting ready to do online therapy with clients out of state or in rural areas of Colorado. Also in the next month or so I'm looking to open a new group on Monday's. Any questions feel free to contact me and keep checking back for updates... Thanks and love you all like crazy! Paul. 

Contact me @ 303-520-5092 Or at Paulyluv.as@gmail.com Or www.abundantsolutionscounseling.com  
For further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment